AudioFieldfor Google Android
AudioField is an advanced sound recording application that produces high quality recordings and provides basic editing tools. It is designed for businessmen, reporters, students, tutors, sound engineers, and anyone else who needs to manage and share voice memos with simplicity.
- Powerful recording engineAudioField encodes "on the fly" while the audio is being recorded, meaning that it converts a raw data stream into a format in real time. This speed ups the process of creating an audio file, and also allows you to pause your recording at any time, notwithstanding the format.
- Variety of optionsRecord directly into MP3, AAC (.m4a), PCM (.wav) and AMR (.3gp) formats. Support of bit rates from 32 to 320 kbit/s and sample frequencies from 11 to 48 kHz*. Check the remaining recording time as your switch between different settings.
- Edit your recordingsRemove unwanted portions of sound, etc.
- Smart silence detectionAutomatically skip silence during recording, which allows to minimize the size of output files.
- Background recordingRecording will continue in the background even with the screen turned off.
- Flexible file namingName your recordings before, while or after they record. Set the name for all recordings in a session, which automatically stops when you exit the app.
- Manage your recordingsSend or delete multiple recordings at a time.
- Peak meter visualization
* Please note that some of the features may not work depending on your phone's hardware.
This application is NOT designed to record phone calls. Note that recording a phone call without the knowledge of one or both of the parties is illegal in some countries.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog.
The best way to download or purchase one of our Android applications is directly from the Market app pre-installed on your device. Alternatively, you can do it from the Android Market website using the buttons provided below. If, for some reason, you are having problems downloading this application from the Market app and from the Android Market website, you can obtain an APK file with the latest free version on our Downloads page.