Code Sector makes information and products available on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use the site. Code Sector reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, and programs mentioned in this web site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Code Sector reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Use of website
Except as otherwise indicated on this web site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents found on this web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- the document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original
- the document may not be modified in any way;
- Code Sector reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice.
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this web site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Code Sector.
Use of software
The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this web site are copyrighted by Code Sector. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the Code Sector End User License Agreement (EULA) which accompanies Code Sector software (full or trial versions).
Warranties and disclaimers
The website and software are supplied "AS IS" . Code Sector disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the website and software. Code Sector assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the website and software, even if Code Sector has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Linking to Code Sector website
Code Sector permits anyone to link to Code Sector website. However, a website that links to Code Sector website:
- may link to, but not replicate, content contained in Code Sector website;
- must not create a border environment, frame, or browser around content contained in Code Sector website;
- must not present misleading or false information about Code Sector services or products;
- must not imply that Code Sector is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linkers' services or products;
- must not use Code Sector logos or website design without prior written permission from Code Sector;
- must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Code Sector request.
Links to third-party websites
Code Sector website may provide links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of Code Sector. Code Sector makes no representations about third-party websites. When you access a non-Code Sector web site, you do so at your own risk. Code Sector is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party web sites.